Tag Archives: census

March 14, 1979

On This Date in TWISTED-HISTORY.com! in 1979 the Census Bureau reported that 95% of all Americans were married or would get married. The other 5% were smart enough to learn from their friends’ choices. Close Bookmark and Share This Page Save … Continue reading

Posted in 1901-2000 CE, Historical Facts | Tagged , , | Leave a comment