February 10, 1979

On This Date in TWISTED-HISTORY.com! in 1979, Rod Stewart’s “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?” peaked at #1 on the music charts and 46% of the women polled responded that he was kinda sexy. In 1999, when women were again polled about Rod Stewart’s sexiness, only 6% responded with a yes, the other 94% said, “Rachel Hunter dumped his ass, didn’t she?”

About Joel Byers

Born in North Georgia and educated at some very fine public institutions. Real education started after graduating from college and then getting married and raising two boys. Has the ability to see the funny and absurd in most things and will always remark on it, even if it means getting the stink-eye from his victims.
This entry was posted in 20th Century, Historical Facts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *